Mayfair Jets understands the importance of making each aspect of your flight as smooth as possible. With decades of experience in flight planning and trip coordination, as well as solid global relationships, you can count on our team of seasoned aviation professionals to deliver a successful trip, coordinated to your specifications.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a one aircraft/one pilot operation or a large corporation with multiple aircraft; fuel will always be 35% of the operating cost of your aircraft. Let Mayfair Jets’ expertise and resources cut down your fuel cost substantially.
We are globally available with discounted Jet-A fuel. Mayfair Jets is one of the largest resellers of Jet-A. You will not need a fuel card or a credit application to purchase fuel if you use Mayfair Jets.
One email or phone call to us and the fuel release will be at your destination and in your flight package. Our dispatching team is available 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
Permit types available through Mayfair Jet:
• Non-scheduled Overflight Permit
• Non-scheduled Landing Permit
• Scheduled Airline Overflight Permit (Season Block)
• Diplomatic Clearance / Diplomatic Overflight and Landing Permit
Simply call or email us to have an application made on your behalf.
Same day or expedited service is available depending on the type of flight. We specialize in arranging emergency or last-minute permits. We would appreciate a 24-hour notice, but in most cases, we can accomplish the mission in critical time.
• Flight Planning
• International Flight Coordination
• Customs and E-APIS Notification
• Third Party Ground Handling Coordination
• Passports and Visa Coordination
• Diplomatic Clearances
• Security Services
• Over Flight and Landing Permits
• Weather Reports by Degreed Meteorologists
• Ground Transportation
• Hotel Arrangements
• Other Ancillary and Concierge Services as Requested by Client
YES, WE ARE!
Organizing and delivering a successful flight does not just happen. It requires aviation professionals who are committed to providing top-notch customer service before, during, and after the trip
Before The Trip Begins
• Gather information about the trip
• Identify special passenger requests
• Analyze the trip
• Obtain required documents
• Present the flight plan to the customer
During The Trip
• Maintain constant customer contact
• Take care of any trip changes
• Resolve any ground handling issues
• Provide customs and weather updates
• Provide updates on sports scores (for avid fans)
After the trip
• Obtain feedback from the crew
• Ensure all passenger requests have been accommodated
• Provide a detailed invoice to the client